Whidden & Lewis Building Renovations (images)

The Design Commission will offer its advice this week on a renovation and expansion of the Whidden & Lewis Building. The 1897 building is an early work by Whidden & Lewis, a prominent architectural firm who later designed the Multnomah County Courthouse. Since 2000 the building has been owned by Venerable Properties, a developer known for its work on historic buildings, including the White Stag building and Washington High School.

whidden and lewis - perspective

Read More