Melvin Mark’s 2&Taylor, now home to Jama Software
- The Oregonian published the first images of the 14 story tower planned by developer John Carroll for 535 NW 11th Ave. It would occupy a quarter of a block, and contain 98 apartment units.
- The Portland Business Journal had a look at Jama Software’s new headquarters inside 2&Taylor. The building was formerly the Yamhill Marketplace, and has been extensively remodeled by Hennebery Eddy Architects and Melvin Mark Development.
- Williams & Dame held a ceremonial groundbreaking on Tuesday for the Riverplace Hyatt House, attended by Charlie Hales and Homer Williams.
- Restauranteur David Machado will open two new restaurants this spring at the Hotel Eastlund. Altabira will be a “beer-focused American restaurant” located on the roof of the hotel, while Citizen Baker will be a ground-floor bakery and cafe.
- The Oregonian reported on the various buildings proposed for the Zidell Yards, which include a 113,000 square feet, five stories high office building; a 246,000-square-foot five story office building at 3121 SW Moody Ave; and a six or seven story apartment building at 3201 SW Moody Ave.
- In ‘Learning for the Future‘ Places over Time looked at the proposed PSU School of Business Administration.